As Doula I can work at Hospital or Homebirths. I work with Midwives, Nurses, Doctors, and Obstetrician.
• Free initial Consultation – this allows us to meet and for you to see if I am the right fit for working as your Doula.
• 2 Prenatal Visits – During these visits we discuss birth plans, individual needs and concerns, roles at the birth. It allows us to get to know one another a little more to prepare for the birth of your baby.
• Unlimited Phone calls or texts
• Labour and Birth Support – During this time I am there when you need me. You can call at any time. I am here to provide emotional and physical support. I do not offer any medical procedures; this is the role of Doctors and Midwives. I do offer my hands for massage, to help bring those ice chips or that cold cloth, to help you try new positions, to help you be informed to support you through this unique, challenging beautiful event in your life that you will remember forever.
• 1-2 Post-natal Visits – During these visits we can follow up on your birth experience. How your body is healing, how your baby is doing, how you are feeling? Helpful resources and support networks etc.